We are pleased to announce the 6th edition of The Independent Guide to Universal Orlando 2014. This is the biggest update to date with over 15 new pages of content.
A full list of all the updates in this edition can be seen below:
- Updated Rock the Universe event section with revised dates and line-up
- More information added to the Diagon Alley section of the guide including hidden secrets, new information on the Escape from Gringotts Ride, dining updates, sopping updates. A rumour of a new interactive experience was added. – there are now 6 pages of the guide dedicated to this area of the park,
- Updated hotel information including amenities and pricing.
- Updated popcorn refill prices and Dining Plan pricing and availability
- Updated Butterbeer pricing and availability
- Added new minimum height restriction to Cat in the Hat ride and maximum to Rip Ride Rockit
- Updated information on parking
- Added CityWalk details.
- Added many more money saving tips to the tickets section including how some guests can save over $40 on a ticket.
- Lots more information on Express Passes, how they work, restrictions and getting the best deals.
- Removed references to Meal Deal and added information to Quick Service plan.
- Added information to Guests with Disabilities chapter about wheelchair rentals and guide dogs on attractions.
- Completely updated Touring Plans to include the new Harry Potter Diagon Alley expansion.
- Added more information on Guest services such as lost and found.
- Added more details to the Universal Cinematic Spectacular.
- Tripled the size of the CityWalk chapter.
- Tripled the size of the “on-site accommodation” chapter.
- Spelling and grammar fixes