The Disneyland Resort is constantly evolving and changing and we endeavour to keep our travel guide books (in both print and digital format) as up to date as possible. If you have an earlier edition of our guide book to the Disneyland Resort, here are all the changes since our last edition was published.
3) Disneyland has adopted seasonal pricing for one-day tickets so if you visit on a day that is expected to be more crowded, you will pay more. They have also increased the price of multi-day tickets by about $20 per ticket.
4) Many attractions temporarily closed for the construction of Star Wars Land in January 2016. There is no re-opening date for these at this time. Notably, Fantasmic will also not be shown for the moment. Here is a look at what the Rivers of America will look like when the transformation is made. Disneyland Railroad is open for stationary visits.
5) As Fantastic is gone, there are now dining packages for Paint the Night Parade instead. Details here.
7) You can now meet Star Wars' Kylo Ren at the parks.
9) Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel now does Afternoon Tea.
10) There have been enhancements to the Disneyland app, including the arrival of one-day Photopass option.
11) Mad T Party closed on March 30, 2016.
13) Luigi's Rollicking' Roadsters opens with a 32" minimum height limit.
14) New characters come to Turtle Talk with Crush.
15) Zootopia characters coming to the park.
16) Star Wars Land broke ground in April.
17) World of Color Dessert Party launched.
18) Second Starbucks opening in 2016 at Downtown Disney.
19) Avengers Half Marathon is rethemed.