Disneyland Paris offers an incredible system, by the name of FASTPASS, that allows you to get onto rides with little or no wait. This service is only available on a limited number of popular attractions - see them below.
Every Disneyland Paris entry ticket and annual pass includes free FASTPASS tickets. You do not have to pay for these under any circumstances.
How to use FASTPASS at Disneyland Paris:
1. Find a ride that offers FASTPASS, you can identify these by the little "FP" logo on the park maps.
2. Go to the ride and check the queue time - there will be two queue times: The standard queue time, eg. 45 minutes and the FASTPASS return time.
3. If the standard queue time is short go straight onto the ride, if not here's your chance to use FASTPASS.
4. The FASTPASS return time will show a 30 minute time period - eg. 14:15 - 14:45. This is the time you must return to ride.
5. Go to the FASTPASS machines under the entrance and put your park ticket in the slot or swipe your annual pass.
6. Your ticket will be returned and you will get a ticket telling you what time to return which was the time period shown on the board above the entrance.
7. Go and do whatever you want until that time - eg. have a meal, wander around the park or ride another ride.
8. Simply, return to the ride with your FASTPASS in hand and enter through the FASTPASS queue.
9. Hand your FASTPASS to the Cast Member at the entrance who will keep it and you can ride the ride usually within a few minutes skipping all of the regular queue.
List of FASTPASS attractions:
- Space Mountain: Mission 2
- Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast
- Star Tours
- Peter Pan's Flight
- Indiana Jones et le Temple de Peril
- Big Thunder Mountain
Walt Disney Studios Park:
- The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror
- Rock 'N' Rollercoaster: Starring Aerosmith
- Flying Carpets over Agrabah
Click here to purchase the full guide and unlock 2 more sections "Extra tips" and "Special fastpass tickets".