18th January 2014
We are pleased to announce that we have been hard at work on the second edition of the Independent Guide to Walt Disney World 2014. This update to the guide brings lots of new information to the guide.
• Completely re-written Fastpass+ chapter – The Fastpass system completely changed in January 2014 and is still changing – paper Fastpasses are now gone. Don’t read an out of date guide – we have all the latest info!
• New ‘MyMagic+’ chapter explaining My Disney Experience, Fastpass+ and MagicBands
• Added another free guided tour to the ‘Free things to do in Disney world’ section
• New ‘Guests with Disabilities’ chapter
• Added stroller rental section to ‘useful to know’ chapter
• Updated 'Future Projects' chapter
• Updated all rides/attractions with Fastpass+ info
• Updated information on new Spice Road Table restaurant in EPCOT
This update was submitted today (Saturday, 18th January 2014) to Amazon and should be approved for new buyers within the next 48 hours. Once approved, we will contact Amazon to update all existing user guides - once again, creating the most up to date guidebook to Walt Disney World available.